terms and conditions of couses
1. General information
- Training participants are required to read the Regulations of the Courses organized by FRSc sp. z o.o. (hereinafter: Regulations) before starting the training and to comply with its provisions.
- The organizer of the training is FRSc sp. z o.o., which is the governing body of the non-public continuing education institution Akademia FRSc (hereinafter: Training Organizer).
- The training offer is addressed primarily to representatives of medical professions, especially physiotherapists, doctors and masseur technicians. Detailed information on the addressees of a specific course can be found in the description of each of them.
- The training program of individual courses and available dates can be found at https://frsc.pl in the Training tab.
2. Training program
- PINOTHERAPY - 25 hours;
- DRY NEEDLING by FRSc - 2 modules, 49 hours:
- MODULE I - 26 hours,
- MODULE II - 24 hours,
- MANUAL MEDICINE by FRSc - 5 modules, 138 hours in total:
(before joining the FRSc MANUAL MEDICINE course, it is required to complete the PINOTHERAPY course):
- MODULE I - 33 hours,
- MODULE II - 33 hours,
- MODULE III - 24 hours,
- MODULE IV - 24 hours,
- MODULE V - 24 hours,
- MEDICAL HIRUDOTHERAPY WITH FRSc ELEMENTS - 34 hours;
- MASTER TUNG AND COMPLEMENTARY CONCEPTS - 33 hours;
- PHYSIOTHERAPY IN ORTHOPEDIC INJURIES – 27 hours;
- MANUAL THERAPY IN THE CHIROPRACTICAL CONCEPT - 34 hours;
- MANIPULATIONS OF THE SPINE AND PERIPHERAL JOINTS in FRSc - 24 hours;
- CLINICAL PRACTICE IN DIFFICULT STATES by FRSc - 32 hours;
- SCAR AND OTHER POST-TRAUMATIC CONDITIONS in FRSc – 23 hours;
- RADIOLOGY IN THE PHYSIOTHERAPIST'S WORKSHOP - 23 hours;
- ETER - NEUROPSYCHOBIOLOGICAL BASIS OF WORKING WITH THE BODY - 23 hours;
- FUNCTIONAL VISCERAL THERAPY – 24 hours;
- BREATH AS THE FOUNDATION OF HEALTH - 9 hours;
- THE USE OF THE SHORT-CIRCUIT TECHNIQUE ACCORDING TO THE FRSC CONCEPT IN CLINICAL PRACTICE – 15 hours
3. Recruitment rules
- Registration for participation in the training is made by online purchase at https://frsc.pl/szkolenia/.
- Confirmation of booking a place for a training on a selected date is receiving an automatic e-mail from the Training Organizer about receiving the order and starting its implementation, and receiving an automatic e-mail from the payment operator about confirming the transaction.
4. Training price and payment terms
- Current prices of individual trainings are given on the website in the Training tab.
- All given prices within the meaning of VAT are net prices = gross. The training organizer is exempt from VAT pursuant to art. 43 sec. 1 point 26 lit. a) the act on tax on goods and services.
- The price of the course includes:
- the cost of organizing the training: renting a room, refreshments (hot and cold drinks, fruit, cookies), lecturers' remuneration,
- training materials: scripts, disinfectants, dressing materials, etc.,
- training tools made available during the course,
- a decorative diploma and a certificate of completion of the course issued in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of National Education of March 19, 2019 on continuing education in extracurricular forms.
- The price of the course does not include:
- training tools,
- travel, accommodation and meals costs.
- Payment for the course is made in advance in two ways:
- payment of the full amount - means a one-time total payment of the training price,
- advance payment - means the payment of 30% of the price and the obligation to pay the balance (i.e. the remaining 70% of the price) no later than 7 days before the start of the training.
- In the case of an advance payment, failure to pay the order balance (i.e. the remaining 70% of the training price) no later than 7 days before the start of the training is tantamount to resignation from the training, removal from the list of participants and loss of the advance payment.
- In justified cases, in particular those related to force majeure, the Training Organizer may agree to extend the deadline for payment of the order balance.
- The invoice for participation in the training is issued after the end of the course and is sent electronically. At the explicit request of the Participant who has paid the advance payment, the Training Organizer will issue an advance invoice.
5. Using KFS funding
- The participant has the option to purchase participation in the training with co-financing from the National Training Fund.
- In order to take advantage of the KFS co-financing, please contact your local Poviat Labor Office.
- In order to reserve a place for a training, it is necessary to register in the online sales system. When placing an order, when filling in the payment details, select "funding".
- Settlement takes place by issuing an invoice to the participant or his employer. If the co-financing is not granted, the participant may cover the cost of the training on his/her own account.
6. Participation in the training
- About two weeks before the start of the training, Participants receive an e-mail with all organizational details, including the exact date and time of the start of the training and the place of the training.
- Participants book accommodation on their own and at their own expense. The training organizer may indicate recommended facilities offering special conditions of stay for training Participants.
- Participants confirm their attendance at the training by signing the attendance list. Participants are required to strictly observe the start and end times of classes and breaks, especially the lunch break.
- Participants during the classes are required to comply with generally accepted standards of behavior, active participation in the training, focus and attention.
- Participants receive training materials in the form of a script, writing materials, disinfectants and tools for practical classes for the duration of the course.
- Recording of images and/or sound is strictly prohibited during training sessions. In particular, it is forbidden to record the techniques presented by the trainers. In justified cases, at the express request of the training instructor, Participants may record the image and/or sound of fragments of the training, however, making the recorded materials public should be limited only to the Participants of this particular training. In the case of image registration, avoid filming the faces of the trainers and participants of the training.
- At his own request, the participant may repeat the previously completed training. The fee for repetition of the training is 50% of the regular training price. Requests to repeat the training are accepted by e-mail to the following address: Szkolenia@frsc.pl or email@example.com. The training organizer qualifies the Participant for repetition, taking into account the free places on the selected course. Payment of the reduced price is possible on the basis of a discount code received from the Training Organizer.
7. Resignation from participation
- Resignation from participation in the training should be reported to the Organizer by e-mail to the following address: Szkolenia@frsc.pl.
- In the event of resignation from participation less than 14 days before the start of the course, it is not possible to return the payments made.
- In justified cases, in particular those related to force majeure, the Participant may, in consultation with the Training Organizer, transfer the fees paid to another course indicated by him/her.
- If it is not possible to take part in the course, the Participant has the option of appointing a substitute participant.
8. Training cancellation and/or rescheduling
- In the event of cancellation or change of the training date, the Training Organizer will refund the fee paid for the course or transfer it to another date or training selected by the Participant.
- In the event of cancellation or change of the date of the training, the Organizer is not responsible for the additional costs incurred related to travel, booking accommodation, etc.
9. Protection of personal data
- The organizer guarantees the protection of personal data and the processing of personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /WE (hereinafter "GDPR").
- The participant of the training agrees to the processing of his personal data, including the e-mail address for the Organizer to send information about courses / training and commercial information. The participant of the training agrees to the use of his image in the form of photos, videos recorded during the training in which he participated and does not reserve the right to financial or legal claims for their publication on the website www.frsc.pl and in social media.
All training and workshops are protected by copyright. Copying training materials, as well as making such materials and recordings available to third parties is illegal and is subject to criminal liability described in the Copyright Act (Act of February 4, 1994, consolidated text of 2006).
All comments and complaints are accepted in writing to the address firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days from the date of completion of the training and are considered individually.
12. Special conditions for participation in training in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic
- Training participants are required to comply with all generally applicable recommendations and restrictions related to the pandemic.
- Before starting the training, Participants fill in a qualification questionnaire.
- Each day, before the start of classes, the Participants' body temperature is measured. A refusal to measure the temperature or a measurement indicating an elevated temperature prevents the Participant from participating in the classes.
- The training organizer has developed its own procedure in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic, in accordance with the guidelines of the National Chamber of Physiotherapists. The content of the procedure is available in all training rooms and from employees and associates of the training organizer. Participants are obliged to abide by it.